Friday, January 06, 2006

It's been a while. I took a 2 year hiatus, and finally I'm back!

Just got assigned to help take charge of the choir, along with one other teacher, both of us relative newbies in the teaching service. The choir's in a rather bad shape, with only about 10 members turning up on a good day. Nope, not good at all.

It's going to be tough to get interest, excitement, and fun going in the CCA again, but the new conductor's a good start. Vocal production is the very first step, and then simple pieces of music. I was flipping through my choir files, and to my amazement there were about 30 songs in the folk/Asian category alone.

I thought to myself, "Did I really sing that many songs in those years in the choir?"

Well, just a boring update. But trust me, it'll get more interesting. I'm just getting warmed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home