Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tag, you're it!

Just slapped a chatbox in the sidebar.

Students, if you're reading this, feel free to flame away. I'd much prefer it if you asked me tutorial questions there instead. I know it's tough to ask organic chem questions online, but condensed structures could be written in the comments.

---------------------------------------------------------
Managed to speed read John Ringo's entire Paladin of Shadows series today, or at least the four books that're already out. Now waiting eagerly for A Deeper Blue. Also looked for Jim Butcher's Cursor's Fury, but it apparently hasn't reached Singapore yet.

Felt the urge to buy Perkins' The Fall of Rome: And the End of Civilization today when I saw it in the history section at Borders. But it was also very expensive. I could have bought it using MOE's LDS, but I'm going to use the 400 dollars to subsidize for a video cam. Damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home